Survivor 4.0m Dinghy – stability , safety and shallow water performance
Ride Safe with High-Quality Commercial Craft. Offering unparalleled stability and excellent performance in shallow waters, The Survivor is the ultimate in passenger safety.
Rescue | Survival | Work | Fishing | Hire & Drive | Leisure | Tender
Finn’s SURVIVOR Dinghy is the toughest and safest poly boat available that meets AS1799 and NSCV regulations. The SURVIVOR Dinghy is a PE (Polyethylene) Dinghy that offers a smooth, dry and quiet ride with little maintenance. It is perfect for any fishing expeditions, pleasure watercraft or tender.
The PE Hull absorbs the shock and impact making a more comfortable ride. The reverse chine Hull with center tunnel allows the SURVIVOR to go fast but remain stable. With unparalleled shallow water performance – to allow you to get to your secret fishing spots.
The PE Hull will not rust, corrode nor suffer electrolysis.
LIGHTWEIGHT for its size
3 layer PE [with FOAM Core] is naturally a very buoyant product making the SURVIVOR ultra buoyant and virtually unsinkable.
- National Standard for Commercial Vessels Approved- NSCV
Available in 3 levels of buoyancy:
- Standard (Basic flotation) 4 Pax $3500.00
- LF – AS1799.1 (Level flotation + swamped stability) 4 Pax $ 3850.00
- NSCV – Level Flotation and swamped stability
- Non Solas Rescue NSCV – as part of your Lifesaving equipment and Man overboard rescue plan
Proudly Made in Western Australia
- 2 Bench seats [foam filled]
- Oars and row locks
- Handles [2 x bow , 2 x stern]
- Anchor Cleat
- Bow Tow Eye
- Drainage Bungs
- Parcel Shift
- Self Drainage motor well
- Motor Mount
- Built-in Hand Rails
- Sponsons – 3 sizes *LF Model Only
- Builders Plate
- Rod Holders
- Drink Holders
- Swivel Seat
- Hand Rails
- Folding Anchor
- Dimensions: 4.0M x 1.6M
- Weight: 100KG (Std or option 110KG LF)
- HP: 25Hp