If you’re looking for a one person tender – that’s stable and has plenty of room for gear, this is your best bet. At only 20kg, it’s incredibly durable and lightweight.
A Very Stable dry tender/fishing canoe that is compact and light with a surprisingly big capacity. The Finn CASTAWAY is designed for a one person tender but – will fit two pax or room for gear.
It is very stable – due to the catamaran style hull and has a perfect balance of tracking and manoeuvrability. It can be – Rowed ; Stowed ; Towed ; Paddled or Motored.
The central , padded [saddle style ] seating allows you to sit forward for paddling or motoring – backwards for rowing – fwd and bwd to face each other – or move towards bow or stern to trim the craft.
The CASTAWAY is so compact and light, it can easily be put in the back of a ute – van – SUV.
Proudly Made in Western Australia – Freighted direct , Nationally.
Price – $ 740 + freight and options
- Anchor Well [ small – front deck ]
- Foam [ padded ] Centre Console Seat
- Poly Motor Mount with Clamping Recess
- Rod Holder
- Tow Ring on Bow [front]
- Bow cleat
- 2 Rear Handles and
- Front Handle
- Rowlock plates
- choice of oars or paddle [two piece ]
- seating / backrest fitting points
The hull is made with strong, durable, U.V. resistance P.E.
Displacement Volume – 540 Litres,
Carry Capacity – 180 kg . [smooth waters]
- Aluminium Reinforced Transom [ angled to suit petrol motors ]
- Stainless steel Grab Rails
- Folding Boat Seat
- Mast Step [Stainless Steel]
- Deluxe Seat/ Backrest [soft nylon/foam ]
- Choice of – Paddle or Oars
- Extra Rod Holders
- Bream Floor – flat floor for maximum workspace [ no seating ]
- Safety Grab lines [ around perimeter ]
- extended seat foam [can be recessed for securing battery ]
- Extra buoyancy foam
- Width: 0.90M
- Length: 2.40M
- Depth: 0.37M
- Weight: 18-22 kg [depending on fit-out ]
- Rated 2hp